Lordo is a premium class armchair produces by Dauphin (Germany).
The main feature of the line Lordo is:
- unique design;
- perfect ergonomic characteristics;
- high quality.
The product line includes mobile armchairs and conference models.
Tall Lordo, Short Lordo:
– the back of the chair is covered with black or light grey elastic mesh, adjustable for height;
– adjustable small back support;
– seat made of soft cast foam;
– adjustable armrests;
– cross-piece made of polished aluminium or black polypropylene base on caster wheels;
– Motionflex®-Synchron synchronisation mechanism with adjustable back-inclination, fixation in 4 positions, seat adjustment with an angle of inclination up to -5 ° and depth up to 6 cm.
– low back of the chair is covered with black or light grey elastic mesh;
– Chrome plated or black frame with polypropylene overlays on the armrests.
Upholstery according to the producer’s catalogue (see attachment).
- Name Tall Lordo/Short Lordo/conference
- Weight 27,4 kg/ 24,9 kg/ 14,9 kg
- Volume 0,52 m3/ 0,5 m3/ 0,4 m3
- Maximum load 120 kg
- Warranty 5 years